Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

getPrimaryLanguage() Error on Setup

Hello,

i'am an new user in OSTicket from Germany and try to install the newes Version 1.10
I allways get this Error wenn i try to start /Setup/:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPrimaryLanguage() on a non-object in [...]\osticket-test\include\class.i18n.php on line 367

The error appears an my Windows Server with Apache an PHP 5.5.11 and also on my Linux Webserver with PHP 5.6. Can't find anything via Google about this error in the newest Version.

I just download OSTicket 1.9, there is no error when i start the Installation. But you know, i don't want to start with an old Version.

Somebody there how can help?

Thanks, Buss

Comments

• Did you download it from osticket.com/download?
    Are you using a language file at time of installation other than english?
  • Yes, download directly from osticket.com/download. I also download a second time, same error. No Language-File downloaded for Installation.

• I fixed the Problem a Little bit. Replacing the CFG Call in that line with "en_US" the Setup Comes up.

Now i see 3 Errors Recommended:

Intl Extension — recommended for improved localizationAPCu Extension — (faster performance)Zend OPcache Extension — (faster Performance)

I will fix that Extension Problems and i hopeit will work soon. Perhaps someone should edit the Installation process to check this Recommended Extensions for the user without getting a non-object error.

• Please let me know if that fixes things.
  • edited December 2016
    Hi. I do the same and I had 2 errors after...
    • X APCu Extension — (faster performance)
    • X Zend OPcache Extension — (faster performance)
    Are this important for the normal funcionality?
  • @JulianLopez this is @buss thread.  If you are having an issue please start your own thread.  And: Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread:  Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • edited January 13
    Hello I have the same error.
    Php 5.6.29 
    AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getPrimaryLanguage() on null in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.com.ar/osticket2.xxx.com.ar/upload/include/class.i18n.php on line 367\n'

Thanks
  • @mstraschnoy see my last response to this thread.
  • I have solved the error replacing the method 'getPrimaryLanguage()' for the older version, because in older versions was working for me.
  • @ournothe What's the 'older version'...? Can you please elaborate on which functions, in which files, on which versions? Thank you in advance.