Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

"Custom Queues"

This is mostly a question for ntozier, but I would love to hear what others think too...

In this thread, http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/83717/open-ticket-view-can-we-change-fields, ntozier mentioned in January 2015 that "There is a feature in the pipeline called Custom Queues"

It's been almost two years since then, so I was wondering if this really is still in the pipeline, or has this idea been scrapped? No signs of it in 1.10 either.

Comments

• Word is that it might make an appearance in 1.11, but when that will be released is a mystery.

• Very interesting. I hope a responsive layout will come with it too... as in, the ticket view will take the width of the screen to make use of more columns. =D
  • edited December 2016
    I think you mean this (there is progress):

• Oh wow... didn't notice that. And going to the link for the ZIP download and then looking at the other branches suggests there are a lot of other things in the works too... damn.

Only downside is the zip looks like it is a full installation, whereas I would need to put this over the top of an existing 1.10 copy... Gah!!!
  • This feature sounds truly amazing, i am scratching my head tho as how to install it, 
    i am using the current relase 1.10 of OSTicket, can anyone give me a few quick tips on how to install the 'Custom Queues'

I have downloaded the zip from github, do i just upload the entire folder structure via FTP and overwrite all files then goto the setup page?

thanks in advance!