Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Habilitar configuraciones en panel administrador

edited February 15 in General Discussions
Hola,

Estoy implementando ostickets en mi empresa, pero tengo algunas preguntas sobre la configuración ya que me esta presentando errores: 

1. Me aparecen unas opciones des habilitadas como por ejemplo la configuración de datos adjuntos, estadísticas, los cuadros de ayuda me aparecen en blanco,  agradezco me indiquen que me falta configurar para poder tener todo habilitado, yo estoy como administradora  
2. por que parte puedo configurar para que en el momento de ver los tickets creados sea abierto o cerrado, puede tener mas informacion , en estos momentos solo me aparece numero de ticket, fecha , asunto, de , prioridad y asignado a..... necesito mas opciones
3. en el momento de exportar no me salen todos los datos que se tienen cuando se crea el ticket. como puedo configurar eso tambien?

Muchas gracias por su colaboración y quedo atenta a respuesta 

Comments

• Google Translate:

Hello,

I am implementing ostickets in my company, but I have some questions about the configuration since I am presenting errors:

1. I have some options disabled such as the attachment settings, statistics, the help boxes appear blank, I am grateful to me that I need to configure to be able to have everything enabled, I am as administrator
    2. Why can I configure so that at the moment of viewing the created tickets is opened or closed, you can have more information, at this moment only I get ticket number, date, subject, priority and assigned to ... I need more options
    3. at the moment of exporting I do not get all the data that you have when the ticket is created. How can I configure that too?

Thank you very much for your cooperation and I am attentive to your answer.
  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Errors mentioned, none provided.

1. Check your accounts role permissions.
    2. I have no idea what you are asking.
  • hello,

According to information, I first give technical information about my service

Versión
    osTicket
    v1.9.15 (70898b3) —  Hasta
    la fecha
    Servidor del Software Web Apache/2.2.31 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.31
    OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4
    Versión MySQL 5.5.52
    Versión PHP 5.3.29
    URL https://movichonline.com/ostamadellaves/scp/login.php

1. Attached image with the permissions I have. I am like admin
    2. Then relate questions
    • In the configuration of the administrator user, I have the option for to configurate the attachments, but this option isn´t enable for to configurate and I can´t  statistics (attached image) 
    • In the admin panel is the option of help with a question mark, I opted for that option and  a blank box appear, not appear information about that item (attached item).

Thank you very much for your cooperation and I am attentive to your answer.
    Adjuntos.JPG
    815 x 147 - 29K
    ayuda.JPG
    985 x 120 - 29K
    estadisticas.JPG
    961 x 603 - 45K
    perfil Ingrid.JPG
    860 x 262 - 56K
  • >> 1. Attached image with the permissions I have. I am like admin
    This means that you can access the Admin panel. It does not mean that you have permissions to do most tasks.

It sounds like you have a problem with AJAX requests being rejected by your webserver. (blank pop ups, etc)
    Are you running CentOS? SELinux? Mod_security? or some other security module?

• Thank you very much for your answer,

it was the security part that had blocked the options, my provider changed a configuration and I have enable the option
  • Glad that I could help. :)
This discussion has been closed.