Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

How to have a ticket filter time based

I cant find a ticket filter whereby after a certain time period, I am able to assign new tickets to a different department.
For example, business hours it'll send to it-support@domain.com, after business hours it'll send to external-it-support@domain.com.
Is there a function to do this?
osTicket Version : v1.9.15 (70898b3)
Web Server Software : Apache
MySQL Version : 5.1.73
PHP : 5.3.3

Comments

• I am going to move this to the proper thread as you posted in v1.10.
  • Hi @Manojtcmy, just to make sure I understand, are you trying to find a filter that would allow you to have those different emails setup for ticket fetching/creating?
  • Let me put it in a scenario,
    When Ticket A is submitted from (8am-6pm), it will be assigned to Department Business.
    When Ticket A is submitted from (6pm-12am), it will be assigned to Department AfterBusiness.
    Is this clear @Synt4xError ? Thanks for aiding :)
  • I do not think that is possible, but maybe @ntozier might have a better idea if it's at all doable.  
  • I do not believe that this is something that you can do at this time.  Sounds like the basis of a good feature request though. (I would think that adding it to Ticket Filters would make the most sense)