Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Issue with Forms

Good Morning,

I would like to start off by saying I am not an experienced web developer. I just tried getting a support site up for something that is a hobby but I am having issues with it on the user side of the UI. There are no PHP output errors.

Whenever I go to submit a form for testing I get an error, which a screenshot has also been linked.

Please Help!

Links:

Comments

• I would check your PHP error logs, and recommend downgrading to PHP 5.6 as a start.

I have seen that for people that do new installations with PHP 7, there have been issues.

If you have to use PHP 7, I have seen it recommended to install 1.9.15 first and then upgrade to 1.10

• Thank you Blue, There was nothing in the PHP Error Logs and I attempted to downgrade to PHP 5.6 but still same error. I have got configuration set up already though, is there a way for me to install 1.9.15 and then upgrade to 1.10 with my current configuration? Thanks.

• No I don't believe so. Are there any other errors in your logs? (webserver logs, etc.)

• Also just wondering if you have tried it without https, and just http

• Removing HTTPS would remove the SSL Certificate, wouldn't it? ANd There are no other logs.
  • Anyone? Please Help!

• Can you take a look at your Apache logs?
    It looks like the webserver is refusing the connection (or a firewall on the webserver).
    I suppose it could be DNS but I dont think it is.
  • @Ntozier Thank you for your reply,

I have checked and there is nothing there, I have downgraded to version 9.1 and it worked, but I now have the issue of the Ticket Details part of the form not being able to be disabled. Is there a CSS Code for this I could use? Thanks!
  • Q: but I now have the issue of the Ticket Details part of the form not being able to be disabled. Is there a CSS Code for this I could use? 

A: I haven't the foggiest idea what you are referring to.  Screen shot?  steps to replicate the issue?

Also there is no such thing as version 9.1, so you might want to be more clear.