Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket Default Template (HTML) (System Default) returns NO NAME

(Note: thank you all for the prompt responses -- this is the best support I've received and it isn't even paid!)

I am getting the  osTicket Default Template (HTML)
 (System Default)  e-mail after opening a ticket but, when I receive it there is NO NAME. Please see the attached screen capture below.

Here is the variable being used in the e-mail template: 
Dear %{recipient.ticket.name},

Yet as you can see from the screen capture below... no name comes out on the other end. Any suggestions? Again, I'm using:

osTicket Versionv1.9.12 (19292ad)

Upgrade

Web Server Software Apache
MySQL Version 5.6.32
PHP Version 5.6.29

Comments

• Just an update. On the osTicket Default Template (HTML) e-mail I tried changing the variable from Dear %{recipient.ticket.name} to Dear %{ticket.name},

Where there was no name listed in the e-mail with the variable: %{recipient.ticket.name}, there is now a LAST NAME listed in the e-mail with the variable: Dear %{ticket.name}. However, it is still only a LAST NAME and not a first and last name. The e-mail that resulted looks like this:

now_has_name_but_only_last_name.png
    1216 x 155 - 14K
    now_has_name_but_only_last_name.png
    1216 x 155 - 14K
  • You have a duplicate post for this in 1.10 forums. I will move that one here, and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.