Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Add List to a sub field

Hi i wanna know  if its possible  ad a sub list  to my  contac info  i have set in the institucion field  a list  of school that i manage  i want to know if is  posible add in the "plantel " field  another list associated  to instuticion that show the diferent sub institutions that i have . 

ej:

Institucion : lamar

plantel:  ---show the diferente categories from "lamar"

Versión osTicketv1.9.15 (70898b3) —  Hasta la fecha
Servidor del Software WebApache/2.4.10 (Ubuntu)
Versión MySQL5.6.28
Versión PHP5.6.4-4ubuntu6.4

español (España) — es_ES   

Versión: 148432, Construir: Fri, 13 Jan 17 17:13:33 +0000

Comments

• I'm not sure what your asking.
    Go to: 
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Contact Information.
    Add as many fields or lists you want.
  • i have  a list with names  in one field  like 30 items  preset  to a   field , in  a second field depending of the  item on the  first  one i wanna get   a uniques items for each item from the  first  item 
  • edited February 24
    like for example, i   select disney in the first  field , in the second field  appear the diferent parks  to select  like disney orlando , disney california, disney france. 

if  i select in the first field  six flags, in the second field shows me the differents parks
  • Did you manage to find a fix for this, as I am looking to apply something similar with help topics, where if someone selects 'Printer' then the second field will display further options such as 'Toner', 'Cabling' etc
  • not yet. 
  • Help Topics do this.
    create a custom form and add it to Help Topic.
  • edited March 3
    but i want  to add to  my contac information  when the person register  a account or the agentin my contec info there is a field "institution"(the name of  the  school/institucion) when they select 1  in another field  campus(plantel) get the aviable campus for the  institution select on the  first field (institucion)

• edited March 3
    here is  my form 
    osticket.PNG
    846 x 673 - 27K
  • This does not change my answer.