Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Deleted tickets get recreated as new tickets!

v1.10

When i delete a ticket it gets generates a new ticket!

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • using php 5.6.30
    mySQL 5.5.27

only thing i see in php error log is this line.. over and over again.

[08-Mar-2017 17:34:47 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

If i open a ticket and click on the "more" button then select "delete ticket" it warns me that the ticket cannot be recovered.. so i delete it.  it says ticket #xxxxxx deleted successfully.  but then the same ticket comes in with a different ticket number...   my only option is to close the ticket at this point..    what gives?
  • It doesn't sound like you are having emails moved out of the inbox after fetching them?

• I agree with @blueyeguy.  It sounds like you are not deleting the emails, or moving them to another folder after processing them.
  • OMG! you guys rock!  

That was it!

Thanks a million!
  • Very welcome but it was all @blueyeguy :)
This discussion has been closed.