Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Nothing On Contact Information For Account Registration

edited March 13 in General Discussions
Hi

I am new in osTicket. Already browsing this forum for the version I used, but I didnt found any related.

I have a problem when new user trying to register into the system. There is no filed in contact information section, only preferences and access credentials only.

Already look into the admin panel, but i dont see any settings to change. 

Please see the attachment picture.

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Let me guess, you installing in PHP7+.  Go to Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> go through the forms and click on the Config button for each field and ensure that the fields are enabled on the Settings tab.
  • Im sorry that my question didnt have  the enough details, but yes. Im using php 7.0. And the issue is solved using your suggestion.
  • Excellent.  Glad to hear it.

I'm going to mark this as resolved and close it..  If you have another question please feel free to start another thread.
This discussion has been closed.