Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Installation Help | Error : ERR_CACHE_MISS

Hi,
  I am new to OS ticket and downloaded the version 1.10 and extracted the contents to the web folder. As per the installation instruction, i followed the procedure and i get the Basic Installation page, upon furnishing all the details (eg: Name, Email ID, password, DB name etc) i click on submit and after a while it shows me error "Confirm Form Resubmission" ERR_CACHE_MISS

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Comments

• After completing the Basic information form, when i click on install i get "The localhost page isnt working".
    HTTP error 500
  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

You would have to consult your webserver and PHP error logs.  With out more information we will not be able to assist you.