Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Restrict access to a specific form

I have 5 public forms and 100 registered users. "The guest access is disabled".

Currently the 100 registered users can create tickets for the 5 forms, however,

I need to create a new form, but of the 100 registered users, only 10 have access to a form. It's posible?

Regards
From Chile

Comments

• I think this could be an interesting idea to restrict the helptopics based on what organization you belong too.
    But as far as i know there is no way at the moment but you could try the below quick and dirty method.

Look in this file: https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/blob/develop/include/client/open.inc.php#L79

if($topics=Topic::getPublicHelpTopics()) {
                        foreach($topics as $id =>$name) {
                            if($topic->getId() != 6 || ($topic->getId() == 6 && $thisclient-getOrgId() == 2)) {
                                echo sprintf('<option value="%d" %s>%s</option>',
                                        $id, ($info['topicId']==$id)?'selected="selected"':'', $name);
                            }
                        }
                    }

This should prevent the options from appearing for the end user if the id of the special organization is 2 and the id of the form is 6.