Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom forms

Hello,

I'm using multiple Help Topics, one of my help topic is using the default form to open the tickets.

But I have created a new one and I'm using custom forms, everything works fine except that I'm not able to use a custom field as a Subject of the ticket.
I've tried to set the variable name of that field to subject but it doesn't work

I'm wondering if it's possible to use custom field as a subject. For now I only see the Help Topic name (see the print screen) except when I use the default field Issue Summary.

Thanks,
Dominic

Comments

• If you go the ticket details form, should be id 2, http://domain.com/scp/forms.php?id=2
    Change the Issue Summary from a short answer to a Choices and save, now you can add all the subject options that you want them to choose from.
  • I'd like to keep the Issue Summary field intact since I use it in another Help Topic.

I'd like to use a custom field as the subject: