Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

SLA change status update

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to stop the SLA Chane from showing up in the ticket thred other then editing the code itself?

If it has to be done via code, could someone point me in the right direction.

Comments

• It doesn't show up in the ticket thread.  It shows up in the internal notes.
  • Here is what the user is seeing, we do not want the user to see it just the agents. pls refer to screen shot.

Thatnks again for the response in a timly maner @ntozier
    Screenshot 2017-04-20 12.43.57.png
    1508 x 970 - 75K
  • There is no way to suppress these messages at this time.
  • Okay thank you for the info.

I will check the code and see what I can do for a modification.

When successful, I'll upload it to the mods section.
  • Soudns good to me. :)
  • Haven't tested this but you can try and comment out this line: https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/blob/develop/include/class.thread.php#L1923
  • Thank you @Micke1101 that helped a lot.

Here is what we ended with 

in Support/include/class.threas.php from 'sla_id' => array(__('SLA'), array('SLA', 'getSLAName')), 
    To 'sla_id' => array(__('SLA'), array('SLA')),

The SLA now shows up to the employee like this (Updated by Black, Joe 04/19/2017 5:52 pm — SLA changed from 4 to 2). 

It now no longer shows the SLA time frame that we will use as a turnaround time reminder, thus not giving false expectation.