Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Feature request: agents can answer tickets by email

Hi,
would be very usefull if agents could answer tickets by email too. The answer should be treated as if he wrote it in the UI and customer gets the same email - notification about the ticket - update.

Would be really important to have this small, simple feature.

Thanks

Walhalla

Comments

• This has been suggested before, but I will pass it along again.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Would be really great and I think many others would be happy if this feature would be availlable in OST too. Many other systems have this ...

THANKS!!!

• Oh man, if you could do things with trigger words in an email that would be amazing. 
  • YIPIEHHHH ... i searched & found!!!

A patch for exactly this feature. many people are requesting this feature for a long time now. I dont understand why OST is not able or willing to implement this!? Only a few lines of code to put in ... atleast as an option.

Anyway - everybody who is looking for this feature: stop and forget waiting for OST -> read here:

It does exactly what we need and is working without any problems (V 1.10). Dont will update OST anymore because it is not worth getting many other staff we dont need - but one essential feature is ignored.

Thanks to all the guys at github who realized this function!!!

Walhalla