Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] HTTP ERROR 500

Can you help me? At the start ostickets installation arrives to where it asks me the configuration data, but when trying to finish the installation appears the message This page does not work

The localhost page can not process this request now.
HTTP ERROR 500, but already check the requirements and configurations in xampp and everything is correct

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Thank you

The error appears to me from the initial installation, the verification screen of requirements is correct, step to rename the configuration file and then I get to the page where the last information is requested for the installation, the installation is local on a pc with xampp
    Already try to install in the original language, in fact it is a clean installation, my windows are only 10 and iis is not running,
    Visiblemtne no errors appear in php mysql or xampp, in fact the database is created correctly when reviewing it from phpmyadmin but the page sends error 500
    Attachment 3 screenshots with the steps where it stays, the table prefix error was mine and I corrected it
    Tipo de servidor: MariaDB
    Versión del servidor: 10.1.21-MariaDB - mariadb.org binary distributionVersión del protocolo: 10Usuario: root@localhostConjunto de caracteres del servidor: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Servidor web

• Apache/2.4.25 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2j PHP/5.6.30
    • Versión del cliente de base de datos: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $
    • extensión PHP: mysqliDocumentación curlDocumentación mbstringDocumentación
    • Versión de PHP: 5.6.30

ost1.jpg
    1875 x 1032 - 211K
    ost2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 156K
    ost3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 80K
  • Please consult your Apache and PHP error logs and provide any errors that are being logged.
  • Apache error log attachment, php file rarely appears
    error.log
  • edited April 27
    [Wed Apr 26 11:45:17.298331 2017] [:error] [pid 1000:tid 1884] [client ::1:53518] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\soporte\\include\\mysqli.php on line 192, referer: http://localhost/soporte/setup/install.php

Increase the max_execution_time directive value defined in your php.ini and restart Apache.
  • Thank you very much the problem was solved, I know that I am new in this and that's why I appreciate it a lot
  • Very welcome. :)

I'll close this thread and mark it resolved.  If you have another issue or question please feel free to start a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.