Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Recommended PHP.ini Settings for OST v1.10 on IIS8.5 Php version 7.0.17

Hi Folks,

I am new to forms so please bear with me.

I am looking for a recommended PHP.ini settings to get osTicket work better for us and produce less issues.

Issues that we are facing right now:-

1. Drag drop of Attachment in Reply box makes a Never uploading situation. However Choose File works.

2. Some browsers behave different, like on Safari we cannot Sort tickets, On IE cannot upload Excel files.

3. Sometime Reply goes without attachment

4. On Lookup or Create user page (While Creating new ticket from Agent
    console), we cannot select user with mouse click however pressing Tab or
    Enter works.

PHP.ini is attached herewith. php.txt

Our Setup have following:-

osTicket Version v1.10 (901e5ea) — Up to date

Web Server Software Microsoft-IIS/8.5

MySQL Version 10.1.22

PHP Version 7.0.17

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I don't think that your problem is PHP settings for files.  Your PHP.ini is nearly identical to mine. (Granted my max_upload_filesize, post_max_size, and memory_limit, are a little lower then yours because I don't want files over 20mb going through my mail server.

1. What browser are you using?  I personally have always had wonky issues with the drag and drop inline attachment.  I use the attach image inline button instead.

2. Yes they do.  This has always been the case with the majority of webs pages on the net.

3. I do not know what you mean by this.

4. I have never had a problem with this.  Of course I also do not run PHP 7, I run 5.6 and would recommend that you do also.  osTicket is not 100% compatible with PHP 7 at this time.  1.10 was the first version to support PHP 7+ at all and downgrading have fixed a lot of peoples wonkier issues.