Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Backup and Restore OsTicket v1.10

What should I backup if I want to restore? I already backup database. Any others thing that I need to backup?

Comments

• The folder structure from your web server.

• You really only need the /include/ost-config.php, but I routinely back up the entire site.  This makes backups much smaller and faster but does mean that you would need to re-download the rest of the source files later if you needed to restore.  Also going forward to a new version of the code is pretty trivial, but going backwards is... not easy (with out a backup of the old DB).

Note: if you are running the attachments::filesystem plugin you would need to back up your attachment directoryalso.
  • Agrees with @ntozier, we need to back up the entire directory structure because we have some modifications to the code that I really have done a very poor job of documenting... 
  • edited May 3
    I backup file ost-config.php and mysql. But after restore to a new setup osticket v1.10. I'm unable to login.

Please find attachment.

Maybe you guys can point me which file or folder to backup more then ost-config.php

Customer page.png
    1918 x 917 - 43K
    Agent Page.png
    1919 x 925 - 10K
  • It appears that you set the ticket system to offline mode.  Log into the /scp and re-enable it.

Admin panel -> Settings -> System -> Status 
  • edited May 3
    After login to /scp this screen pop up.
    Agent Page.png
    1919 x 925 - 10K
  • Have you cleared your browser cache?
  • edited May 3
    yes i clear the cache and I also used other browser get error http 404
    agent page.png
    1802 x 833 - 34K
  • edited May 4
    I'm getting this error.

• [Thu May 04 11:34:27.726851 2017] [:error] [pid 25693] [client 10.0.20.44:53567] PHP Warning:  session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (user). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/sessions) in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://10.0.8.12/osticket/scp/login.php
  • Please close the ticket. I managed to restore. Thank you for you support.
This discussion has been closed.