osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
[MOD] On-Hold Status (OST 1.10) V1.1
I've received some suggestions i planned on adding in a new version of the Mod.
Therefor i decided to make a more refined version.
- Tickets with the status "On-Hold" are not shown in the "Open Tickets", "Overdue Tickets" and the "Answered Tickets" queue.
- Added custom logo for "On-Hold" menu item.
Step 1. Create a ticket status in the "Custom lists" tab.
Name this status "On-Hold" and set the state to "Open"
Open any SQL database program (such as PHPmyadmin)
and go to the "OST_ticket_status"
In this table, copy the ID
of the On Hold status.
Open the file "tickets.inc.php" (Located in the attachments of this post)
and go to line 96
, and change the number to the ID
Step 4. Upload the files to the below specified locations:
- Upload "scp.css" in the folder \scp\css\
- Upload "tickets.inc.php" in the folder \include\staff\
- Upload "tickets.php" in the folder \scp\
Any requests for this or a new mod?
Let me know (-: