Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Automatic escalation ticket

Great day,
I was successful setup Osticket in my hosting, the features is completely and user friendly view.

But 1 important feature that missed, that is automatic escalation ticket if overdue by SLA.

Please let me know if the features available in new version.

Thanks

Comments

• What do you mean by escalation?
    Do you want it to have the priority raised?
    Moved to a different team?
  • I mean, when the ticket already overdue, in dashboard admin only view like warning, but the ticket not automatically assign to another highest agent / group ( like team leader / supervisor) . We have to manually assigned.

That's important feature, it will be great completely if the features available in osticket.

Thanks
  • edited May 6
    For automaticly assigning the manager if the ticket goes overdue, you can try this:

if($this->team && $this->team->getLead()){
    $this->setStaffId($this->team->getLead()->getId());
    }

• Wow... Thank you so much. I will try first.
    If successful it will be great.
  • I already try but after overdue still not happen anything, only warning overdue in admin panel.
    I think the ticket will automaticly assign to support level 2 or another person like team leader, manager etc and they will get notification mail of the ticket.

Can you explain the process ? or i still manual assign or transfer the ticket in admin panel?
    Thanks for advice
  • The code i posted checks if the ticket is assigned to a team and if the team has a team leader and then assigns the ticket to them.

Do you see any error in the php log?