Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Color Coding and response time

Hi all, 

I'm brand new, so please forgive me if this has been covered before. I did search before posting. 

Is there a way to color code tickets based on age so that agents can see what is overdue at a glance? 

Also, my team is not as concerned about SLAs as they are response time. Is there a way to track this? We guarantee a ticket will be responded to within a certain amount of time. 

Comments

• Q: Is there a way to color code tickets based on age so that agents can see what is overdue at a glance? 
    A: You would have to alter the core source files to achieve this.

Q: Also, my team is not as concerned about SLAs as they are response time. Is there a way to track this? We guarantee a ticket will be responded to within a certain amount of time. 
    A: You are describing SLAs.  Anything that goes over the SLA timer exceeds your amount of time.  I'm not aware of any way to really track an individual tickets otherwise.
  • The SLA actually tracks the time to resolution of the ticket. I'm looking for a way to track time to response from the agent.