Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Export "Last Updated" column returns same value as "Date" created column

When I export to .csv, It would be helpfull to get the "Last Updated" column filled with the last updated values instead of the same values as "date" column!
Is it a bug that can be fixed quickly?

Comments

• On my production site (1.9.7) the last updated column is updated with the date time of the last update... the date column is when the ticket was opened.  If they match then the last update was the creation time.  I haven't checked newer versions.  Perhaps you could give us a little more information about your setup such as version of osTicket your running?

• yeah here is our current version:

Server Information
    osTicket Versionv1.9.8.1 (4752178)
    Web Server SoftwareApache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16
    MySQL Version5.5.41
    PHP Version5.4.16
    But I've found that this column looks like it represent the last updated, but only if the status was changed!

I had in mind that this column should represent the "Last Updated" of anything that was changed on each ticket, as for any message, reply, reassign, status, etc. not only status changes.

I'm I right or is it a bug that can be fixed?

• Huh, I think that you are right.  I'll ping the devs to take a look at this.
  • We are also having the same issue with our exported ticket CSV file where our "Last Updated" is the same as the "Date" (Date created).

Did devs get back to you on this?  Would upgrading to 1.10 fix this issue?   In quickly searching for options, seems 1.10 also has csv export issues https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/issues/3264

My info:
    Server Information
    osTicket Versionv1.9.8.1 (4752178)
    Web Server SoftwareApache
    MySQL Version5.6.35
    PHP Version5.4.45
  • Any thoughts?  Would really like to figure out the best way to get this working ;-)