Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Change Landing Page's button style

Hi all,

osTicket Version v1.10 (901e5ea) 
Web Server Software Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2d PHP/5.5.38
MySQL Version 10.1.13
PHP Version 5.5.38

I want to change style for landing page's button (color, size, font,...) and add/remove button here. How can I do?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi, this is not a response to your question, but please update php to 5.6.x. I see you are running OSTicket v1.10 and I see that there are problems with any instance of PHP below 5.6.x. 
  • Just edit index.php in the root directory to your needs, create a css with your styles, drop it in "css" and include it in "include" > "client" > "header.inc.php" by inserting a line like this in the <head> section:

&lt;link rel="stylesheet" href="&lt;?php echo ROOT_PATH; ?&gt;css/your_css.css" media="screen"/&gt;

That's it!
  • Hi @DMTGMBH,

Thank you for your help! I'll try with your instruction.

But I think these buttons will have own css file but we don't know where is it.

• Just open "assets" > "default" > "css" > "theme.css" the relevant classes are in line 240 to 286, between .button, .button:visited and .blue.button:hover

• edited June 14

Thank you @DMTGMBH, I did it.

BTW, do you know how to customize (add/remove/change the hyperlink) menu buttons?

Update: I found the code in class.nav.php but I can not replace the link of these button with other site link, it stay with the root folder of osticket.

Code in line 356:

$navs['status']=array('desc'=>__('My new button title'),'href'=>'I want to change to other site hyperlink here','title'=>'');

• That should work..

If you just wanted to add one, you can edit /include/client/header.inc.php, add your own <li>'s to the nav. :-)