Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Users' password can't be changed.

I tried everything but still getting a negative output. When tried to change his password, he enters first his current one and change it. After submission and tried to sign in again using his new password, it says "Access Denied". Tried to log in using the old password and it proceed. Why is it not submitting the new password?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

• Users by my osticket cannot change password. Seems like the new password is not submitting.
  • It also not giving successful message to the user that he/she has successfully changed his/her password. That's why I am sure that user cannot change password successfully.  
  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

no version.
    no environment details.
    no ui errors / php errors / mysql errors / [unknown] webserver errors.
    no mail configuration settings.
    no steps to replicated issue / screen shots.
  • I am using osticket version 1.9.15
    No errors/warnings shown 
    I also checked the error logs, no errors regarding change of password.