Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[core]: Upgrader Error

Hi

When updating to v1.10 I get up to "simile #4" and then the following error is reported in the Os Ticket error log:

[UPDATE `ost_thread_event` A1 LEFT JOIN `ost__ticket_thread_evt` A2 ON (A1.`thread_id` = A2.`object_id`) SET A1.`thread_id` = A2.`id`] The user specified as a definer ('hjkh293hd'@'%') does not exist.

I have seen a few threads on this same error without any resolution. Can anyone help?

Version info:

Comments

• Is that a legit username/email?
  • I put garbage in there to hide the orginal.
  • edited May 22

User was localhost not all hosts (%) so that particular error is resolved, however it is still not working. New error is:

[UPDATE `ost_thread_event` A1 LEFT JOIN `ost__ticket_thread_evt` A2 ON (A1.`thread_id` = A2.`object_id`) SET A1.`thread_id` = A2.`id`] Unknown column 'ticket_id' in 'NEW'

Any ideas?

Thx

Steve'

• Did you make any modifications to your OSTicket install? 
  • edited May 23

No. All previous updates have worked fine. Looking at the database, before and after, it is crashing during the renaming of the os_ticket tables to os_thread tables. There is no table or view called 'ost__ticket_thread_evt' which is mentioned in the error above.

thread_id exists in the ost_thread_event, but no ticket_id is in that table and obviously not in the missing table.

Thx

Steve

• Same error here:

[UPDATE `ost_thread_event` A1 LEFT JOIN `ost__ticket_thread_evt` A2 ON (A1.`thread_id` = A2.`object_id`) SET A1.`thread_id` = A2.`id`] Unknown column 'ticket_id' in 'NEW'

• @riroxi please do not hijack other people threads. If you are having a problem, please start your own thread and make sure to include more information regarding your environment, also: