Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Default Timezone

I wanted to have a default timezone for all users of my ticketing system. As an administrator, I changed all the timezone to GMT 8.0 Beijing, etc. But I saw in the Dashboard Information that it was set to America/Chicago. How will I change it in live server?

Comments

• At the OS level. (varies by OS)
    At the MySQL level. (my.cnf)
    At the PHP level. (php.ini)
  • I already uploaded my osTicket in live server..
    I am using hostgator.
    Where will I find the php.ini file?
  • Oooops. I already found the answer, only at the "My Preferences" tab. :) time is correct in the client and staff side but when I exported the ticket (just to check if its really correct), wrong time was listed inside the csv file, it is 2 hours late. :( Why is that?
  • You have not indicate to me that you made sure that the time zones I mentioned previous are all correct.
  • Client/user side
    clientside.png
    1167 x 453 - 18K
  • Here
    clientside.png
    1167 x 453 - 18K
  • You have installed a third party modification to your osTicket.  We do not support modified installations.  Please revert to stock and make sure that you still have the problem.

Also Your screen shots still do not indicate to me that you made sure that the time zones I mentioned previous are all correct.
  • Timezone in php.ini is Asia/Manila
    Timezone in osTicket is GMT 8.0 Beijing
    But still, time in csv file exported is 1 hr late. :(