Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Is it possible to share Saved Searches between agents

Hello,

The "Advanced Ticket Search" lets me construct a query and save it for later re-use.
Is it possible make those saved queries available to all members of my department and/or team?

Comments

• edited July 19
    Update: I have found in the class.search.php comment to "SavedSearch" class: "staff_id - (int:unsigned) Agent to whom this queue belongs (can be null  for public saved searches)" so it looks like public searches are possible. But I couldn't find any way in the UI to save search with null in staff_id. Also, as I can see in phpAdmin 'staff_id' field of <prefix>_queue table is not nullable.
    Before I'll do my dirty hacks I would like to ask if this feature is already somehow designed and maybe it is on its way to be implemented, so that I could at least make my hacks consistent with future versions of osTicket
    (or maybe be instead of making own hacks I could develop this feature and contribute it?)

• Custom queues will allow you to make such a thing.
    It's available on github for 1.10 and as i've understood an expected feature in 1.11