Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket v1.10 Thank you page not loading http 500 error instead.

I recently upgraded from osTicket 1.8.0.2 to 1.10 and now when you create a ticket it goes straight to HTTP 500 Error. Link at the top still says open.php but the ticket is still created with no auto-respond email. 
osTicket Versionv1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
Web Server SoftwareApache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.6.28
MySQL Version5.7.16
PHP Version5.6.28

No System error log.
When creating a ticket its happening on both client and staff sides.

Tagged:

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

No environment details
    No error logs
  • I now know the problem lies in my SQL data. I created a whole new helpdesk system and tested it before I added my database and it worked fine. As soon as I put my data back in the problem came back. Does anyone know any big differences between 1.8.0.2 and .1.10 that could be causing this? I have done no changes to the default programming, only has my data in it.
  • Not sure I fully understand your question but I did fix it. I replaced all my non important databases(ones containing basic info) with clean data from a fresh installed database and now my whole system is working.
    For the sake of helping others I am listing all the databases I replaced.
    ost__search
    ost_api_key
    ost_attachment
    ost_canned_response
    ost_content
    ost_draft
    ost_file
    ost_file_chunk
    ost_filter
    ost_filter_action
    ost_filter_rule
    ost_group