Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Android Studio - Client Interface Integration

I was wondering if anyone can point me to the direction of getting the integration source code for android app integration through Android Studio for client interface only, means clients should be able to create and check the status of tickets and update as well. Your help on this is appreciated. Many thanks

Comments

• osTicket does not have an android app or "integration source code for android".  So I dont know what you mean.
  • Is the osticket mobile friendly or responsive for mobile devices? if not how can i do that?
  • Depends on your use case, there is an API endpoint for the software, it is server side only, so you might need to add a proxy to the api for creating tickets from your app. Really, the easiest way would be to simply create an email.
    Clients can interact via email, which has links to the web interface..
    I've not heard of anything that will help, but I've not looked either.
    I have some restful soap code from the 1.7 days when we used an app on our remote staff iPads, that night be upgradable if you're prepared to build the client UI.
  • We already have an email setup as well but the osticket website is not mobile friendly and I was thinking if I create a WebView for Android then it will be simply pulling the same site in the Android which is not even mobile friendly so wouldn't really look like an app. 
  • We already have an email setup as well but the osticket website is not mobile friendly and I was thinking if I create a WebView for Android then it will be simply pulling the same site in the Android which is not even mobile friendly so wouldn't really look like an app.