Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] New ticket creation issues

I just installed Osticket-v1.10 on our server and the installation was perfect - not a single error from start to finish!

Everything seems to work okay except for opening new tickets:

1.) From the Support Center page, when I click on the "open new ticket" link on top bar or the blue button with the same name on the side, all I get is a subheading "Contact Information and "Help Topic" dropdown; the rest of the form is missing.

2.) When I login to the SCP page and click on "New Ticket", I get a pop up (Lookup or create a user) and when I input a new name and click on "Add User", it does not add the user name but a Avatar and <>.

Will appreciate any help to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• This does not appear to be a Suggestions or Feedback post.  Moving to Troubleshooting and Problems.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance. The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you. 

PHP Version?
  • edited August 10
    @ ntozier, thanks for moving to the right spot.

Below is the server info. All PHP extensions are checked.

osTicket Version     v1.10 (901e5ea) — Up to date
    Web Server Software     Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
    MySQL Version     5.7.19
    PHP Version     7.0.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

• Go to: 
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Ticket Details.
    click on config button for each item and ensure that it isn't disabled.

Sometimes when people install under 7.0 it appears to disable fields.
  • Perrrfect!!! :) Enabled all the fields and I can now see all the fields in the form in both locations.

Thanks.
  • Very welcome.

Should I mark this as resolved and close it?
  • Yes please.
This discussion has been closed.