Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

DB Error #1064 & closed tickets not viewable

Problem:  ost 1.10
agents can not see closed tickets.
Agent (as Admin with all permissions) can see all closed tickets,
but agent that has tickets assigned to them can not see closed tickets.
(Users can see closed tickets)

I assigned the tickets to a Department that the agent has access to.

I wondered if this DB error had anything to do with it.

[SELECT A2.`id` AS `dept__id`, AVG(DATEDIFF(A1.`closed`, A1.`created`)) AS `ServiceTime`, AVG(DATEDIFF(A4.`created`, A5.`created`)) AS `ResponseTime` FROM `ost2f_ticket` A1 JOIN `ost2f_department` A2 ON (A1.`dept_id` = A2.`id`) LEFT JOIN `ost2f_thread` A3 ON (A3.`object_type` = 'T' AND A1.`ticket_id` = A3.`object_id`) LEFT JOIN `ost2f_thread_entry` A4 ON (A3.`id` = A4.`thread_id` AND A4.`type` = 'R') LEFT JOIN `ost2f_thread_entry` A5 ON (A4.`pid` = A5.`id`) WHERE A1.`dept_id` IN () GROUP BY A2.`id`]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY A2.`id`' at line 1<br />
<br />
---- Backtrace ----<br />
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1064', '[SELECT A2.`id`...')<br />
#1 (root)/include/class.orm.php(3133): db_query('SELECT A2.`id` ...', true, true)<br />
#2 (root)/include/class.orm.php(3180): MySqlExecutor->execute()<br />
#3 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1865): MySqlExecutor->getArray()<br />
#4 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1815): HashArrayIterator->{closure}()<br />
#5 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1794): CallbackSimpleIterator->next()<br />
#6 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1803): CallbackSimpleIterator->rewind()<br />
#7 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1463): CallbackSimpleIterator->valid()<br />
#8 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1480): CachedResultSet->fillTo(9223372036854775807)<br />
#9 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1489): CachedResultSet->asArray()<br />
#10 (root)/include/class.report.php(234): CachedResultSet->getIterator()<br />
#11 (root)/include/staff/dashboard.inc.php(86): OverviewReport->getTabularData('dept')<br />
#12 (root)/scp/dashboard.php(50): require_once('/home/savers/pu...')<br />
#13 {main}

ALSO..... (problem above was happening before this mod)

I installed the MOD "On-Hold" (discussion 90294) ticket and uninstalled it, now I get
 DB Error #1146
( i am sure I deleted his ticket,php, ticket.inc.php)

[SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ost_ticket WHERE `ost_ticket`.`status_id` = 6;] Table 'savers_osti691.ost_ticket' doesn't exist

---- Backtrace ----
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1146', '[SELECT COUNT(*...')
#1 (root)/scp/tickets.php(361): db_query('SELECT COUNT(*)...')
#2 {main}

Thank you

Comments

• edited August 16
    I would recommend that you download the 1.10 core source files from the webpage and reinstall them.

As far as your statement "agents can not see closed tickets." you are correct.  Tickets that are closed are unassigned.  In order for an agent to have access to a ticket after it is closed it has to be assigned to a Department that the Agent has access too. 

• If I understand... even though the ticket was completed by a dept, once it is closed it is no longer part of that dept. and becomes unassigned.

Too many customization's to overwrite everything.
    DB Error #1146 is fixed.

DB Error #1064 still not fixed.

Thanks
    Craig
  •  Then I am afraid that no one here can assist you.