Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Issues creating agents

Hello,
I am trying to add an agent. When I click the set password button I get a white space at the top of the page and am unable to type in it. Am I doing something wrong?
I am running v1.10 on a Debian 9.1 machine with all PHP packages installed that I am aware of are needed for osticket.
Thanks
hope you can help.

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance. The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you. 
  • Here is my system information.
    Server Information
    osTicket Version
    v1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
    Web Server Software
    nginx/1.10.3
    MySQL Version
    PHP Version
    7.0.19-1
    PHP Extensions
    gdlib
     Used for image manipulation and PDF printing
    imap
     Used for email fetching
    xml
     XML API
    xml-dom
     Used for HTML email processing
    json
     Improves performance creating and processing JSON
    mbstring
     Highly recommended for non western european language content
    phar
     Highly recommended for plugins and language packs
    intl
     Highly recommended for non western european language content
    fileinfo
     Used to detect file types for uploads
    APCu
     Improves overall performance
    Zend Opcache
     Improves overall performance
    PHP Settings
    cgi.fix_pathinfo
     "1" is recommended if AJAX is not working
    date.timezone
     Setting default timezone is highly recommended
    Database Information and Usage
    Schema
    osticketdb (localhost)
    Schema Signature
    98ad7d550c26ac44340350912296e673
    Space Used
    2.36 MiB
    Space for Attachments
    0.01 MiB
    Timezone
    CDT (Interpreted as America/Chicago)

Installed Language Packs
    English (United States) —
    en_US — include/i18n/en_US

I get this warning in my web server error.log.
    2017/08/22 18:49:08 [error] 1929#1929: *43 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  Declaration of AssignmentForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/html/osticket/upload/include/class.forms.php on line 4150
    PHP message: PHP Warning:  Declaration of TransferForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/html/osticket/upload/include/class.forms.php on line 4270" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.2, server: your-domain.com, request: "GET /scp/system.php?_pjax=%23pjax-container HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.250", referrer: "http://192.168.1.250/scp/logs.php"

I don't see any errors in the logs portion of the dashboard.
    Here are 2 screenshots for what is coming up.
    I hope this helps.

Screenshot (1).png
    3840 x 2160 - 217K
    Screenshot (2).png
    3840 x 2160 - 192K
  • What immediately jumps out is: Web Server Software nginx/1.10.3

Because it is known to cause issues with ajax with this software. 

If you're not using it for anything else, I would suggest using Apache instead. Otherwise, on you to figure out how to get it fixed mate, as it's not a supported webserver for this platform. 

There are a few threads from brave souls who've been down that road before: 

• How stupid of me, you can go ahead and close this discussion because i solved it, thank you sir! I don't know what I was thinking when I used nginx.

• All good mate.
This discussion has been closed.