Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Organization Name Column

Ive been all over the forums. I know about Custom Queues, and I have been through the "A better ticket view" thread several times. I haven't found anything I could get to work, and I know so little about coding that I cant get some of the more technical instructions to make sense.

I am hoping for a step by step set of instructions to add an additional column to all tickets views that displays a user's organization. I want to be able to export this data (in addition to what is already displayed in an export) and run my reports with it. I got custom queues working on the sandbox version of our system, but since it is a beta product, I don't want to install it on our production system.

I am using version 1.10 (901e5ea) with the reports module installed.

I know this subject has been done to death, but any help would be appreciated. Having organizations visible unlocks so much for me.

Comments

• You have already cited the two things that I would have pointed you to.  I'm not aware of any alternatives to those two things at this time.
  • How about any people I could reach out to? Surely as moderator, you've run across a couple of folks I might be able to contact through here.
  • I've given a couple folks a link to this thread for you. :)
  • Thank you sir. Greatly appreciated.