Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

DB Error#1064

osTicket Version: v1.10 (901e5ea)
Web Software: Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2d PHP/5.6.23
MySQL Version: 10.1.13
PHP Version: 5.6.23

Browsers used: IE11 and Chrome

Other discussions seem to indicate the error occurs after updating. Whatever happened here, I did it to myself. 

I wanted to do a search through all tickets based on a custom field. I created the search (screenshot attached). As soon as I hit search, I got an Internal Server Error (http 500). Everything still works fine through Chrome. Clearing cache in IE does nothing. 

Every time I attempt to login as an Agent through IE, I get the DB error:
[SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT A1.`ticket_id` FROM `ost_ticket` A1 WHERE ) __]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') __' at line 1<br /> <br />
---- Backtrace ----<br />
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\include\mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1064', '[SELECT COUNT(*...')<br />
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\include\class.orm.php(3133): db_query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', true, true)<br />
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\include\class.orm.php(3189): MySqlExecutor->execute()<br />
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\include\class.orm.php(2644): MySqlExecutor->getRow()<br />
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\include\class.orm.php(1193): MySqlCompiler->compileCount(Object(QuerySet))<br />
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\scp\tickets.php(422): QuerySet->count()<br />
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\Support\scp\index.php(17): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')<br />
#7 {main}

I know this is a syntax error, but I have no idea where to find and resolve the issue. 

Any help towards explaining the behavior and coming up with a solution would be most appreciated. 
imageimageimageimageimage
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.