Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

modification on user clearing information ost_mail__cdata

Hi,

when i import user data from mysql request, when i go on user to modify it, in the table ost_mail__cdata the row with the user information is clearing... an in the form on interface the fields are empty... at the end, i have lost all information present in table os_mail__cdata...is not very pratical.

thank

Comments

• How are you importing?
  • edited September 1
    As far as I know the _cdata-tables are not normal tables. They are materialized views.
    osTicket drops and recreates this tables regularly. When you import things in those tables those changes get lost.

The data in this materialized views is coming in fact from some other tables.
    I guess you have to evaluate where the data is coming from and update this "source" tables in order to avoiding data loss.

By the way, there is no table called os_mail_cdata in the original osticket. I know only ost_user__cdata, ost_organization__cdata, ost_ticket__cdata and ost_task__cdata.