Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

How to change the option in the notification status

Hi,
I have a problem with changing the option in the notification status. I want to remove the option for Closed status: "Allow re-opening requests by end users". Unfortunately I can not do this - the system saves change endless ..

I also created a new Closed status - but I can not remove or disable the default system status.

osTicket: 1.10, php: 7.1.8, MySQL: 5.7.19
, Apache 2.4.6

I will be grateful for your help

Comments

• Are you getting any error messages? There might be a few patches for php 7 that help, most will tell you to just downgrade to 5.6.
  • Hi,
    I have no error messages. I can not change the PHP version on this server either. Can I change these statuses in a database? Where to find it?

I have installed osTicket in the second company, using php 7 and this option works fine. The only difference is that there was an update from 1.9 to 1.10.
  • Hmm, I'd be concerned that something is wrong, but yes, you can edit the JSON that defines the status in the PREFIX_ticket_status table. Don't change the structure of the string, but changing a false to a true shouldn't break it.
    This is what mine looks like:
    {"allowreopen":true,"reopenstatus":0,"description":"Closed tickets. Tickets will still be accessible on client and staff panels."}
  • This
    "php: 7.1.8"
    is not a supported version of PHP at this time.  I would downgrade to 7.0.x