Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Agents and Staff

I am new to this Forum and still finding my way around.

I have recently upgraded from V1.7 to V1.10 and used the existing 'ost_staff' table to populate the 'ost110_staff' table.
If I have understood correctly, 'staff' members in V1.7 are now referred to as 'Agents' in V1.10.

However, when I select from the menu 'Agents Panel>Agents>' the list is empty.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you.

Comments

• edited September 6
    Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

"I have recently upgraded from V1.7 to V1.10 and used the existing 'ost_staff' table to populate the 'ost110_staff' table."
    I do not understand this comment.
    If you upgraded then your Staff are now your Agents.
    If you mucked around in the database then I recommend that you restore from your back up.
  • Thanks for your prompt reply ntozier - I am re-entering each staff member individually and they are now visible in the 'Agents' listing ( not quite sure what went wrong )....