Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket v1.6 RC3 released!

osTicket v1.6 RC3 is now available for download! This release candidate fixes bugs reported from the previous releases and also includes some security related enhancements. We highly recommend upgrading to RC3, if you are currently using RC2 or RC1.

To upgrade from osTicket v1.6 RC2 simply overwrite your current installation files with RC2-to-RC3 patch package. Please refer to upgrade guide for complete instructions. If you are installing osTicket for the first time, then simply download v1.6 RC3 and follow installation guide.

Thanks to osTicket community members who've contributed enormous amount of time and energy testing, reporting bugs and participating in the forums to make osTicket v 1.6 what it is today. We're getting closer to a stable release which will allow us to shift focus to new features and enhancements. Please utilize osTicket bug tracker when reporting bugs.

Best wishes!

Comments

• Glad to see that it's released!

Thank you for your great work!

Hopefully we will be able to add new features soon :)
  • so there are no new features?
  • Hi Patrick,

No new features / behaviour will be added until the v1.6 series is considered fully stable and bug-free

Kind regards,
    Ebonhand
  • Great Piece of Software

Came across the site and am truly amazed at this great project! Keep up the excellent work.

Questions:
    1) When do you think the final release will be available
    2) Are you guys planning any customizations and mods/addons?
    3) What can we do to help?

Thx...:cool:
  • Hi hybrid,

thank you for the kind words.

1) Since we are constantly improving and changing osTicket, it's not very likely there will be a "final" soon. However, we feel RC3 is a pretty stable version.
    2) We are currently working on languages and the use of Xtemplate. More features will follow after finishing this.
    3) Please try to help out others on the forum and also give feedback on possible bugs (preferable with the solution :)) and/or other things you find.
    hybrid;1306 said:
    Came across the site and am truly amazed at this great project! Keep up the excellent work.

Questions:
    1) When do you think the final release will be available
    2) Are you guys planning any customizations and mods/addons?
    3) What can we do to help?

Thx...:cool:
  • Great!

@ 4ice
    Well if you guys feel pretty comfortable that osTicket RC3 being stable then that sure sounds good to me! I'm assuming you guys are developing the "final" in your spare time?!?

I have been playing around with my installation and have not come across any bugs yet will will jot them down if i do (as well as a possible fix)

Going to your point 2 (language packs) - I speak fluent german and would be more than willing to help out on that if you guys need it.

3) I'll stop by regularly on the forum and help out with possible questions, etc.

Let me know how I can help and what I can do! Have a good one!
    4ice;1307 said:
    Hi hybrid,

thank you for the kind words.

1) Since we are constantly improving and changing osTicket, it's not very likely there will be a "final" soon. However, we feel RC3 is a pretty stable version.
    2) We are currently working on languages and the use of Xtemplate. More features will follow after finishing this.
    3) Please try to help out others on the forum and also give feedback on possible bugs (preferable with the solution :)) and/or other things you find.
  • This beta release or another previous version of osticket have IMAP support?
This discussion has been closed.