Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Add custom values in e-mail templates

In the process for opening a ticket I use custom forms.
In these custom forms I've labelled some custom values.
For the e-mail for noticing the helpdeskmembers of a new ticket I would like to put the content of some of these custom values in the message.
Values are for example "locatie-po", "locatie-psz", "locatie-kdo".
How can I add the these values in the emailtemplate?

For now, when I add them, the value will remain just the value. For instance, %{locatie-po} remains %{locatie-po}, and not the input form the form.

Comments

• Last I checked custom form data was not available for inclusion in email templates. 

However if there were certain fields taht you always wanted on every ticket and you added them directly to the Ticket Details form they are available.  You would include those using: %{ticket.VARIABLE} where TICKET is the variable name you populated for that said variable in Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Ticket Details.

• It isn't just custom information in the email templates. From what I can tell there isn't a way to translate the email templates either. Am I right or wrong?
  • @jlaroche please do not hijack other peoples threads.  If you have a question please start your own thread.
  • Thanks!

This worked: 
    However if there were certain fields taht you always wanted on every ticket and you added them directly to the Ticket Details form they are available.  You would include those using: %{ticket.VARIABLE} where TICKET is the variable name you populated for that said variable in Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Ticket Details.