Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Can't edit a lot of information

I am trying to edit User and Organization information, I can confirm I have all of the admin settings inside osTickets as the one who set it up. And I can confirm I have sudo access to the machine hosting it. I am new to osTickets so any help would be great. I have attached a few screenshots of what i'm talking about.

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

No idea what you are talking about.
  • I apologize I thought I attached the images to my original post. I will attach them in subsequent posts .
    This image is when I try to create a New Organization, the form fields can not be filled. 

add new org.JPG
    799 x 285 - 35K
  • Same thing when I try to create a new user.image
    New user.JPG
    939 x 357 - 50K
  • Go to Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms.  
    Click through each Built in form and do the following:

for each field click on the config button.
    click on the settings tab.
    ensure that the proper permissions are set.
  • Here is my system information.

sysinfo.JPG
    1010 x 829 - 135K
    sysinfo.JPG
    1010 x 829 - 135K
  • Did you follow the steps I laid out?
  • Missed your comment while upload images trying now, thank you!
  • This worked perfectly and makes absolute sense. I had a feeling it was something simple I was missing, thank you so much.
  • So did that fix your issue?
    :)
  • Great!  I'll mark this as resolved and close it.  

If you have another issue please dont hesitate to start a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.