Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Square like character when print ticket as PDF

When i'm trying to print my ticket as PDF i get this weird square all over the pages. But if i copy that square into another text editor like Notepad then it showed up just fine. That text is in thai language so i guess it must be problem with encoding or mPDF. Any advice on how to fix this? thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• I would start by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.
  • i'm sorry, here is additional information. PHP error log and osTicket information.

PHP Error Log:
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\class.user.php(767): VerySimpleModel->save()
    #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\class.user.php(172): UserEmail::ensure('\xC0\xD2\xC7\xD4\xB5\xD2 \xC5\xD5\xE9\xCA\xA1\xD8\xC5')
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\class.user.php(465): User::fromVars(Array)
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\class.user.php(488): User::importCsv(Resource id #84, Array)
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\scp\users.php(77): User::importFromPost(Array)
    #5 {main}
    thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\class.orm.php on line 222

[25-Sep-2014 09:49:27 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp,C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

[25-Sep-2014 09:49:27 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

[25-Sep-2014 16:26:23 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp,C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

[25-Sep-2014 16:26:23 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

[25-Sep-2014 16:27:37 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp,C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

[25-Sep-2014 16:27:37 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Warning: opendir(C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\osTicket\include\mpdf\mpdf.php on line 7502

osTicket Information:

• I'll ping the devs to take a look at this.
    My first thought is that mpdf is trying to open a temp dir at:
    C:/xampp/htdocs/osTicket/include/mpdf/tmp
    And then it cannot read the dir.  (Which sounds like a permissions issue to me).
  • Any chance I can get a screen shot of the ticket view page? What language's characters are missing in the PDF printout?
  • Here you go. All the missing characters is Thai language. 

• Err.. Sorry for reviving this thread but do you guys have any update? Because this feature is my top priority right now. Also, i was able to fix some of the characters by editing "config_fonts.php" in mpdf directory.
    I attached the pdf file with corrupt characters and "config.fonts.php" that i edited.

info.zip
  • [SLOVED] add XB briyaz and XB zar libraris to folder fonts in include/mpdf/fonttt