Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

HTTP 400 Bad Request

All,
  Recently i installed OSTicket on Windows 2012 platform. i installed XAMP for MSSQL and Apache server. The services are starting fine. Post which i followed the OS Ticket installation and successfully completed without any errors.

The issue i am facing is, the first time i need to login to Support Control panel and when i go to the URL it prompts me for username and password. Post giving the admin credentials (The one which i created while installing) and click on submit it gives me "The webpage cannot be found" 

Is there any known issue or any help with this is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Hi,

which PHP Version do you use?
    I had the same Problem. I deinstalled everything and reinstalled it with Xampp and the PHP Version 5.6.32.

Then it worked.

Regards