Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Searching for Collaborators

Hello all,

We upgraded from version 1.9.12 to version 1.10.

In the 1.9 versions we were able to search for Collaborators using our name that appears on the left side of our email address. Like "jane.doe".

This does not work in the 1.10 version. I have tried "jane doe" and "doe".

Any suggestions on how to get the Advanced Search to find this information?

Our setup:

osTicket Version v1.10 (901e5ea) Upgrade — v1.10.1 is available
Web Server Software Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fcgid/2.3.9 PHP/5.4.16
MySQL Version 5.5.40
PHP Version 5.4.16

Comments

• I am unable to replicate this report in my 1.10.1 installation. (although I am running IIS 8.5/PHP7.0)
    Are you getting any errors in your php error logs or Apache error logs?
  • We did the Advanced Search several times and were unable to find any errors in the php error logs or Apache error logs.

I believe the issue is that the 1.10 version does not place any collaborator information in the ost_thread_entry table.

I was unable to attach the file that had images for the information below.

In the 1.9 versions it appears that the
    Collaborator information was added as an internal note. This information was
    searchable.In the 1.10 version it appears that the
    Collaborator information is not added as an internal note. This information is
    not searchable.

• We upgraded our Development system to version 1.10.1. Added a collaborator to an existing ticket. Advanced Search did not find the added collaborator as there was no entry into the table ost_thread_entry.

Also tested creating a new ticket and adding 2 collaborators. Advanced Search did not find either collaborator.