Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket v1.6 RC5 Released

osTicket v1.6 RC5 is now available for download! This release fixes bugs reported from the previous releases, introduces a host of new features and enhancements, as well as a fix for a recently discovered potential security vulnerability.

We strongly recommend upgrading any site running any of the prior releases to v1.6 RC5, as soon as possible. Please refer to the release notes and the upgrade guide for complete instructions. If you are installing osTicket for the first time, then simply download v1.6 RC5 and follow installation guide.

If you are unable to upgrade your installation due to custom work or other reasons, please consider temporarily patching the security issue for now.

To help us streamline and manage bugs responsibly, please remember to utilize our bug tracking system when reporting bugs.

Thank you and best wishes!

Comments

• RC4 to RC5 patch

Hi,

Would it be possible to get an RC4 to RC5 patch, or could the RC4 release be put back up on the download page, to allow such a patch to be created?

Thanks.
  • I am definitely agree with mace and gabi_cavaller. Peter and the team should provide this in order to make easier updating from the previous version to the current version.

Even there are so many chances in the newest release, they should provide the change log from version to version. It would be nice if the patch also available each the newest version being released plus the documentation that explain the coding standard in this osTicket. This will be helpful to the community by contributing to create new MODs.

In addition, this will also help those who have created several MODs including update the MODs if the newest version has been released. Some MODs that I made could not be used in the last version. Fortunately, some of them still could be used.

I am sure this also will help Peter and the team to make osTicket become better from day to day. I, honestly, not in the objection if Peter and the team apply or using my MODs become the core feature of osTicket, as long they put the credit to my name. I am sure, the others also will do the same way.

Cheers! :D

Best regards,
    Masino Sinaga
  • osTicket v1 6 RC5 Released

maybe some update instructions added with the release info would avoid these type of posts
  • osTicket v1 6 RC5 Released

WOW the Virtuemart team have done it again, just been reading through the change log and it addresses many issues - well done guys and thanks for this latest release, i will be upgrading the first of many stores next week.

Thanks again: Akira Studio
  • chomaps09;11965 said:
    WOW the Virtuemart team have done it again
    I'm glad you like the software, but I think you have the wrong company. We're not at all associated with Virtuemart.
    chomaps09;11965 said:
    i will be upgrading the first of many stores next week.
    We're also not an ecommerce system....

This feels like a thinly veiled attempt at spamming. Hopefully you were just in the wrong place. ;)
  • thanks for upgrade, you've done a great job!:)
  • upgrade from v1.6 RC5 to 1.6 Stable released

Dears

Hi thanks a lot for such useful trouble Ticketing system
    I use osTicket v1.6 RC5 and want to upgrade to v1.6 Stable

What should I do?

best regards
    Moien
  • Hello,

There is an Upgrade Manual found in the wiki:
    http://osticket.com/wiki/Upgrade_and_Migration
  • Hi Peter,
    If you develop multi-language, I think I can help you to handle chinese word language pack. If you need this work, you can find me through email. Thanks.
    Steven
  • cristine04

Hi!!!

I use osTicket v1.6 RC5 and want to upgrade to v1.6 Stable.

Any solutions?
  • cristine04;15385 said:
    Hi!!!

I use osTicket v1.6 RC5 and want to upgrade to v1.6 Stable.

Any solutions?
    Have you tried here:
    http://osticket.com/wiki/Upgrade_and_Migration
This discussion has been closed.