Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket v1.7-RC3 Released!

osTicket v1.7 RC3 is now available, via github! :)

This release fixes bugs reported from previous releases as well as a host of new enhancements. While we think the release candidate is production ready, it’s still only recommended for developer and brave-hearted enthusiasts who are willing to test-drive and troubleshoot the upcoming release.

To get started checkout the develop branch from the github repository or download and unpack v1.7-RC3.zip file. Please refer to the upgrade guide for upgrade instructions. If you are installing osTicket for the first time, then simply follow installation guide.

To help us streamline and manage bugs responsibly, please remember to utilize github when reporting confirmed bugs. For general discussions, questions, feedback and comments - please use v1.7 section of the forum.

Thank you,

Comments

• V1.7 RC3 error in script

I get this error:
    Warning: session_start(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 508 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in
    /.../public_html/helpdesk/setup/setup.inc.php on line 43 Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: files (path: ) in
    /.../public_html/helpdesk/setup/setup.inc.php on line 43
    How to fix?
  • Congratulations

Smooth upgrade from 1.6.0 so far.
  • Some expectation about the date of the release of the final version?
  • Quick question.
    When is the projected date that this will be in production status. I been testing RC3 and have not had any issues with it and I did a mock upgrade from 1.6 went perfect.
    Thanks
  • Error: Canned Messages

When a technician tried to "select a canned response" on a new/existing ticket, nothing happens.
  • JCLopez,

Please post bug reports to the git site. The devs specifically asked that they be filed there. You can access it at:

https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket-1.7/issues

Thank you,
This discussion has been closed.