Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Making osTicket client centric instead of user centric

edited December 2013 in Features Request
Hello all -- I installed osTicket 1.8 over the weekend and am pretty impressed with how far along this project has come.  I am in need of a ticketing system to support a number of small business clients.  One of the first things that I realized was a need in osTicket to support a client (or company) name so I added a custom field in the ticket form to handle that -- the only problem is that i have to edit each ticket to fill that information out.  What would be much better is to have a client (or company) field as part of the user contact -- or even associate the unique email domain "clientname.com" with a client so that anyone that opens a ticket from that domain will be assigned to that client.

Comments

• Your suggestion is already on the roadmap for a future version of osTicket, and should be out some time next year (2014).