Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[MOD] Equipment/Asset Management

edited December 2013 in Mods and Customizations
This mod allows to track equipment status along with the ticket. Features equipment status levels, tickets history for a particular item and tracking equipment open tickets.

Releases for OSTicket 1.7 and 1.8:

https://github.com/poctob/OSTicketEquipment/releases

Screenshots and instructions are on the project's wiki page:

https://github.com/poctob/OSTicketEquipment/wiki

Version for 1.7 has been tested extensively by our team, 1.8 just released today.

Thanks

Comments

• I just added this to osTicket 1.8. Thanks for the MOD. It looks great!
  • Hi.

As soon as I did this, we lost all access to osTicket. Client and Staff pages are blank. 

The logs shows this:

[Tue Apr 15 17:51:47 2014] [error] [client 137.54.11.1] PHP Warning:  require(/var/www/html/support/scp/include/class.osticket.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/support/scp/bootstrap.php on line 303
    [Tue Apr 15 17:51:47 2014] [error] [client 137.54.11.1] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/support/scp/include/class.osticket.php' (include_path='./:/var/www/html/support/scp/include/:/var/www/html/support/scp/include/pear/') in /var/www/html/support/scp/bootstrap.php on line 303

Thank you all in advance,
    Paul
  • SUPER interesting concept. Has anyone trying to Mod...this mod to work with external asset tracking platforms such as OCS?
  • Really interesting. Could be possible to assign equipments (or devices or assets) to company?
  • edited March 2
    Sorry @GonRe but this is for a really old and unsupported version and the person who originally posted hasn't been active in quite some time. I am closing this thread, a new one can be created by the mod author if they are ever active again.
This discussion has been closed.