Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Export to CSV doesn't work if ticket numbers set to sequential

Hi, I've upgraded to v1.9.0 and export link doesn't seem to function any more.  When I click on export, the data is displayed in the browser tab instead of downloading it as a csv file.  I can get around this if I right click on the data that is displayed in the browser and select save as (tickets.csv).  There is a bit of html that I have to clean up before I have a similar result than that of previous versions.  Does anyone have a fix for this?
From what I can see this is only applicable to installations that have ticket numbers set to sequential.
Tagged:

Comments

• Problem fixed, I can now export once again.  I increased the maximum page size to match the default page size.
  • Thank you for posting your solution here.  However you may want to specify where you set maximum page size at in case other people run into the same problem.
  • Sure no problem. Maximum page size is set on the preferences of the user performing the export, that should match the default page size as set by the system administrator in the admin panel in settings > system. 
  • Thank you! 

My Profile -> Maximum Page size:

I'll close this thread and mark it as resolved.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you have another question/comment/etc.  Thanks again for posting your solution here.
This discussion has been closed.