Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] cusomter portal new ticket errors.

i started with os ticket at 1.9RC1 and the issues has persisted sense the upgrade to 1.9 release. when my clients goto submit new tickets they get a blank page. I'm gett this error 
"Invalid CSRF Token __CSRFToken__

Invalid CSRF token [a1f7c619661b1c93a6392e9f6ba82391ac2694a0] onhttp://ticket.thegeek.mobi/open.php

Log Date: Thu, May 22 2014 1:05pm IP Address: *.*.*.* (ip omitted)"
in the log every time. some times the ticket won't even go through all the way and no info other than a new ticket and the submitters info will go though. 

Comments

• Based on the non-themed /scp I see when I go to your page, you need to re-download and upload osticket again to your web server for starters.  MAke sure you clear your web broswer cache after you do that.
  • i did that when 1.9.0 came out and everything was working fine, i didn't add a theme. so, what you are saying is that i should wipe the www root directory with os ticket in it, leave the DB alone, and re-add the file from a fresh download?
  • well except the new ticket page. 
  • You should download the archive.
    extract it.
    Use the contents of the new folder/upload and to over write your current files.

You can achieve that a number of different ways.  Remember that you want to keep your ost-config.php file as it contains your database settings.
  • okay lets see what happens.
  • nope, still goes to a blank page. 
  • it also didn't take the description in the new ticket when i made a test one. 
  • So your saying that when a client navigates to:
    http://ticket.thegeek.mobi/open.php
    They are greeted by a blank page?

As a side note are you running 1.9.0 now?
    Are you running the LDAP pluggin? [If yes did you also upgrade it?]
  • no to LDAP, and no again, when they goto (after logged in) http://ticket.thegeek.mobi/open.php they can see the create a new ticket page. the issue is when they click submit after filling out the new ticket information, it takes them to a blank page still at the same url. on the ticket side of things, the user in question is part of an organization. so when this user creates a new ticket no description comes through to the ticket, i don't get assigned to the ticket, and neither does any of the primary users that are suppose to be collaborators. essentially the only thing that happens is a new ticket is created, with the user that did it, and the title of the ticket. 
  • And whats logged in the php error log?
  • where can i find the php log on windows server. also i think this issue is related to something else as well. i finally got the email working (unsecured) but when i email to make a new ticket the same thing happens where the ticket is opened but no description comes through, instead i get "Error fetching ticket thread - get technical help."

• This issues was Solved by update 1.9.1 bug#7335525
  • Excellent!  I'll close this thread and mark it as resolved.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you have another question/comment/suggestion/etc.  :)
This discussion has been closed.