Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom forms: the date chooser stays below the formatting bar of ticket details

Good Morning,

there is any way to avoid this annoying behaviour of the date chooser tool? (see attachment)

[I already sumbitted this ticket with the "gubitca" account, but for some mysterious reasons this account is not working anymore and all related tickets are not visible]

Comments

• edited January 2015
    The attachment upload failed, but here you can find the screenshot

http://41.media.tumblr.com/625d1a16a5e86019e0682ef833465f8e/tumblr_nhv3j4woLL1safozmo1_1280.jpg
    octicket.jpg
    910 x 332 - 105K
  • Thank you. I searched the forum but I didn't find anything related to this issue. Do you have any link to a specific discussion covering this problem?

Regards
  • edited January 2015
    What does that have to do with the link I just gave you?

You want us to guess what version of osTicket you're using, what OS it's on, and what web server it's running on, and which php version you have, and what browser you're using, what plugins you're using that may be causing this strange behavior?

Not me.

Jack
  • Sorry for disturbing.

The CSS of this forum does not underline links, so at principe I didn't get that your text pointed to another page.

Anyway, I found the solution to this problem browsing the articles under the "pleas read" tag.

The solution was this modification to line 330 of redactor.css:

z-index: 3;

becomes

z-index: 1;

Regards

• Sorry for disturbing. The CSS of this forum does not underline links, so at principe I didn't get that your text pointed to another page. Anyway, I found the solution to this problem browsing the articles under the "pleas read" tag. The solution was this modification to line 330 of redactor.css:  z-index: 3; becomes  z-index: 1; Regards
    Fascinating. I tend to look at sites with underlined links as antiquated, since CSS has become widely adopted and other methods are used.

Glad you found the solution. Be aware that any future upgrades to osTicket may overwrite your changes.

Jack  
  • Glad you found the solution. Be aware that any future upgrades to osTicket may overwrite your changes. Jack  
    I think that my solution was already found independently by your team of developers and will be implemented in next release with fix #1450. At least this is what I understood looking here:

https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket-1.8/pull/1450/files

am I right or I misunderstood what I found at this link?

Best regards
  • Regarding the completeness of this discussion it shall be mentioned that it was finally fixed in 1.9.5.1 :)