Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Reworking SLA Times

Is there any time that this may move forward? I get that you all are adding new functions, but from browsing the forum here this one is sorely needing an overhaul and would make an already amazing product even better. 

Comments

• SLA times are and have been customizable by the admin for years.
    In 1.9.x this is located at:
    Admin panel -> Manage -> SLA Plans.
  • I meant SLA plans that let you add business hours so the SLA Clock doesn't just run continuous hours.
  • That is not a feature in osTicket at this time.
  • Hi,

To complete the idea, SLA must have two flavors: 

- First contact: how much time from the ticket creation until somebody takes care of it.
    - Resolution: I understand this is what is working right now, and it's not very ITIL compliant.

Thanks, and best regards,

HeCSa.

• osTicket has never claimed to be ITIL compliant.
  • edited June 2015
    removed by moderator: totally off topic
  • @srussell
    I have removed your post.
    Please start your own thread (from the look of your post in the Mods and Customization section of the forums).
  • @srussell I have removed your post. Please start your own thread (from the look of your post in the Mods and Customization section of the forums).
    Will do. It wasn't off topic though, the solution was exactly what the OP is looking for.